For this discussion topic each student is required to have at least 2 postings: One answering at least one of the questions and a second responding to another student’s posting. Please select a question that has not been answered by the time you post your response. You can select any question to answer once all questions are answered. Please do not copy another student’s posting.
This discussion will close at midnight Sunday, December 9th.
1. Why the simulation models are different from all other Decision Sciences models?
2. What are the different types of simulation models?
3. Why is it difficult to verify a simulation model?
4. What are the areas of applications for simulation?
5. What are the limitations of simulation models?