Read the following article (â€œThe Day the Napster Diedâ€) http://www.wired.com/gadgets/portablemusic/news/2002/05/52540?currentPage=all
After you have reviewed the above resource, respond to the following questions in several paragraphs:
- What are the copyright issues surrounding the digital delivery of music and video?
- Take a survey of 10-20 of your friends and/or family. How many have purchased digital music?
- How many have downloaded copyrighted music for free?
- What percentage of each personâ€™s digital music collection is legal?
- What do the results of this small survey suggest to you?
- Compare your findings for similarities or differences.
- What are the consequences of illegally downloading music?