I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Using the Week 5 research template identify the research components, listed on the template. Select a nursing research article from the list below and address each of the following criteria:
If a component is not present in the article, its absence should be discussed.
- Identify the research problem.
- Identify the research purpose.
- Summarize the review of literature.
- Identify the nursing framework or theoretical perspective.
- Identify the research questions and hypotheses.
- Identify the variables.
- Identify and discuss the appropriateness of the design.
- Describe the procedures for data collection
- Discusses the validity and reliability of the instruments, tools, or surveys.
- Describe the final sample.
- Summarize the results including statistical analysis used or other method of analysis.
- Discuss the significance of the study. Did it resolve the question?
- Discuss the legal and ethical issues of the study. Include the use of human subjects and their protection.
- Describe any cultural aspects of the study.
- Describe how the results of the research may affect future nursing practice.
- Apply the research to your nursing practice.
- NOTE: If a component is not addressed, the student receives a zero for that component.
- Cite any resources in APA style
Sousa, J.P., & Santos, M. (2019). Symptom management and hospital readmission in heart failure patients. A qualitative study from Portugal. Critical Care Nurse Quarterly 42(1), 81-88.
NOTE: Once accessing the article above, you will need to click on the Full Text link in the left navigation bar.