Nursing Leadership Action and Continuous Improvement Plan
Address the following:
- Provide a current assessment of your leadership strengths and areas for improvement.
- Reflecting back on your professional growth and using the literature, develop two SMART goals that you could implement to enhance your leadership behaviors and skills.
- Explain how your SMART goals align with your identified leadership behaviors targeted for improvement.
- Explain how effective implementation of your SMART goals could increase your sphere of influence within your organization.
- Describe potential barriers and challenges you might face in implementing the goals.
- Suggest possible organizational resources and empowerment opportunities you could leverage to achieve your goals.