I’m studying for my English class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
1. Laird lists many differences between her online students and traditional classroom students. Mention any 3 of them.
2. If you had to pick one sentence within the first four paragraphs that would be the thesis statement which one would you pick and why?
3. What are two emotions the author expresses in this piece? Do you think she is justified? Why or why not?
4.Despite her frustrations with online classes, why does she continue teaching them?
5. Have you taken an online class before? If so, how did you like it compared to a face to face class? If you haven’t taken an online class yet, would you consider taking one? Why or why not?
Write a separate paragraph (exactly 5 sentences each) explaining what you understand is the meaning of the three phrases/sayings below. Do not use any outside sources in your paragraph.
- Practice makes perfect
- All that glitters isn’t gold
- Actions speak louder than words