I need support with this Management question so I can learn better.
Assignment 2: New Supervisor Training on Performance Evaluations
Now that the position has been created, you’ve taken the opportunity to create a PowerPoint presentation to train new supervisors on how to conduct performance evaluations.
Whether you use an annual evaluation, real-time feedback, or quarterly evaluations, it is important that new supervisors understand:
- the rationale for a performance evaluation in general,
- the rationale for the specific one in use,
- the instrument used, and,
- the process for the evaluation.
The PowerPoint presentation should be a minimum of 10 slides with graphics and Notes Pages.
NOTE: One of the positions the new supervisors will be conducting performance evaluations on is the job in your description from Week 3 (assignment attached). Find creative ways to incorporate your work from that assignment into this one.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- You must include the Notes Pages. This is where you explain in detail the thoughts you want to convey in each slide, only in more depth.
- Visually appealing: graphics (required) should be appropriate for the environment and audience. Text should be visible from 18 feet away (generally considered 18 pt. font or larger).