- Select an organization, either your own or another. Research and discuss how regulatory requirements can impact how the organization conducts or should conduct, their ERM.
- Papers must be your original work.
- Papers must be at least 6 double-spaced pages exclusive of title page, abstract, tables and figures, references, and any appendices.
- At least 10 references are expected and all of those must be peer-reviewed.
- The paper, sources, and citations are to be provided in APA format.
Reminders on APA Guidelines
- The paper should be double-spaced standard-sized (8.5″ x 11″), with 1″ margins on all sides.
- APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font.
- Include a page header at the top of every page.
- Your paper should include four major sections: the Title Page, Abstract, Main Body, and References.
APA style and good academic writing skills are essential.