This activity/assignment will allow students to systematically understand the general and specific environments of business.
Activity I: Select any company of your choice. Identify its strengths and weaknesses. Then analyze the company’s context, customers, competitors, and collaborators.
This activity/assignment will help students understand the importance and impact of market segmentation.
Activity II: What social problems do you think is the world’s biggest? Wars? Global warming? Resource imbalances? How could you start to solve a big social problem through marketing?.
The assignment is to answer the question provided above in essay form. This is to be in narrative form and should be as thorough as possible. Bullet points should not to be used. The paper should be at least 1.5 – 2 pages in length, Times New Roman 12-pt font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins and utilizing at least one outside scholarly or professional source related to marketing management. The textbook should also be utilized. Do not insert excess line spacing. APA formatting and citation should be used.
Discussion question #1 and
Exercise #5 & #15
Check the calendar for the due date.
Review the chapter assignment Rubric before completing this assignment.
Check Safeassign scores. Complete assignments early so you will have time to make adjustments as needed. All assignment should allow 2 attempts
The following apply to all weekly chapter assignemnts:
* Complete the assignment as a single MS word document:
* All chapter assignment answers must demonstrate a strong analysis and understanding of the topic and sources researched.
* Cited text should consist of no more than a single sentence. Text that is directly copied must be enclosed in double quotation marks.
* Do not submit large chunks of text that match content from researched sources – this is not a copy and paste assignment.
* Significant penalties will be assessed for large chunks of text or multiple sets of text that match content from other students.
Survey the literature from the past six months to find one
application each for DSS, BI, and analytics. Summarize
the applications on one page, and submit it with the
Excercise 5 and 15
5. Go to http://analytics-magazine.org/issues/digitalediti… and find the January/February 2012 edition
titled “Special Issue: The Future of Healthcare.” Read the
article “Predictive Analytics—Saving Lives and Lowering
Medical Bills.” Answer the following questions:
a. What problem is being addressed by applying predictive analytics?
b. What is the FICO Medication Adherence Score? ‘
c. How is a prediction model trained to predict the FICO
Medication Adherence Score HoH? Did the prediction
model classify the FICO Medication Adherence Score?
d. Zoom in on Figure 4, and explain what technique is
applied to the generated results.
e. List some of the actionable decisions that were based
on the prediction results
Find information about IBM Watson’s activities in the
healthcare field. Write a report.