ite a 1,050- to 1,400-word summary of your project that includes the following information:
- If this is a new facility or a renovation
- Reason you selected the facility
- Who are your stakeholders for this project
- What are your planning needs
- What are your planning goals
- Cost estimates for one room in your facility – provide a chart containing each item in the room, the items estimated cost, and a total for that one room.
- How would you handle budget planning
- What you learned from completing your own floor plan
- What is your rationale for design choices
- Any recommendations or suggestions for completing your floor plan differently – what would you do differently next time.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your Final Facility Design Project and your written assignment.