Chapter 8, section 8A
- Distinguish between linear and exponential growth or decay.
Chapter 9, sections 9A, 9B, & 9C
- Determine whether two variables are related in a way that can be described as a function.
- Describe the relationship between two variables.
- Create and analyze graphs of functions.
- Write statements describing how one variable varies in a linear way with respect to another.
- Create and use linear functions to model situations.
- Create and use an exponential function to model a situation.
- Solve applications of exponential growth (and decay).
I need help with 3 mymathlab assignments: Module 5 practice test atleast 90%, 9B homework, and 9C homework. These assignments have unlimited attempts, which consist of about 10 questions each.