I don’t understand this Mathematics question and need help to study.
DIRECTIONS: PREPARE MINIMUM OF 5 PROBLEMS per QUESTION
- Find the derivative of the product between a scalar function and a vector function using the product formula.
- Find the volume of an irregular solid using triple integration, the first integral should have at least one limit with variables.
- Find the angle between two lines using dot product. The two lines should not pass through zero.
- Determine the work done (line integral) in a close path using two methods. The path should contain a curve and a line. The line should not pass through (0,0). The first method should be by using directly the formula ∫ ∙ and the second method using Green’s Theorem. Give your own vector filed function F. F should be of the form <axmyn,axmyn>
- Discuss a practical application of the cross product (vectors).