Juvenile Gun Violence
- Create a 12-15 page Literature Review on the topic chosen to explain how the resources you have chosen fit into the larger conversation regarding juvenile justic.A literature review is a summary of the published work on a particular topic. It does not challenge that work, but provides a synthesis of it, to form a guide to the status of current thinking about that topic. Literature reviews often give a research paper good background, but also can be a way to learn about important findings regarding subjects of interest.You will be using the same journal articles, studies, and other academic sources that you identified in your Week 5 Annotated Bibliography.Your full Literature Review should written in APAP format and should include the following:
- Full literature review of sources.
- A narrower description of the research to be conducted.
- Discussion as to why this research is important.
- Possible journals to which this research could be published, with justification. See “Call for Papers”
- List of References