Hi Kim this is the continuation from previous assignment.
This assignment has to be at least 1000 words
Complete Section E: Evaluation Plan.
Describe the methods to be used to evaluate the solution.
- Develop or revise an outcome measure that evaluates the extent to which the project objective is achieved. A copy of the measure must be included in the appendix.
- Describe the ways in which the outcome measure is valid, reliable, sensitive to change, and appropriate for use in this proposed project.
Evaluation Data Collection:
- Describe the methods for collecting outcome measure data and the rationale for using those methods.
- Identify resources needed for evaluation.
- Discuss the feasibility of the evaluation plan.
- Identify two possible grant funding sources and why your proposal would be a good fit for these sources.
Complete Section F: Decision Making.
Describe the methods to be used to decide the future of the solution.
- Discuss methods and specific plans to maintain a successful project solution.
- Discuss methods and specific plans to extend a successful project solution.
- Discuss methods and specific plans to revise an unsuccessful project solution.
- Discuss methods and specific plans to terminate an unsuccessful solution.
- Describe specific plans for feedback in the work setting and for communicating the project and its results to professional groups external to the project.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.