I’m trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
Discussion Board Instructions
- Select a key term found in the Key Terms page of the Chapters in the textbook. All key terms are in bold within the chapter text or listed in the Key Terms box at the end of the chapter. Select one of the key terms that interests you. (MY KEY TERM I CHOSE IS STOCKS.)
- Conduct an Internet search to find and read at least 3 recent articles that relate to the key term you selected. Articles may be found in the International section of any reputable website that focuses on international business, such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or the Economist. Another good source of information is EBSCOhost, accessible through Liberty’s online library. Websites like about.com, britanica.com, Wikipedia etc. do not constitute scholarly academic articles and references.
- Of the 3 articles you’ve read, select the article that you wish to discuss, and write a review of it. In addition, you must post all 3 (or more) recent articles to the reference section—even though you review only one of them. You may provide additional references, but references do not replace 3 articles that relate to your key term. Actually reference the article you review within the article review. Your review must include the following sections (each section must be structured by a heading for each section): Your thread needs below:
- A definition of the key term: this does not count in the 200 word minimum requirement. (I have included the passage from my textbook with the definition of my key term as follows: “Stocks represent shares of equity that a company releases for sale. Anyone who has a stock of a company is considered its shareholder or part owner. If a party owns a significant amount of stock in a company, it has a powerful input in decisions regarding the present and future of the organization. The company’s value on the market is determined by the amount of stock that is traded.”
- A summary, in your own words, of the selected article you choose to use.
- A discussion, in your own words, of how the article relates to the selected chapter and key term.
- The complete citation, in APA format, of each of the 3 articles read and any other additional references; these do not count in the 200-word requirement.
- All references must be annotated.
*SCREENSHOTS OF THE CHAPTER AND THE PASSAGE INCLUDING THE KEY TERM I CHOSE IS INCLUDED!!! REVIEW ALL.
You can correct if needed but the apa citation with annotation for my textbook I wrote as:
- Satterlee, B. C. (2018). International Business: With Biblical Worldview. Liberty University. Annotation: In this book, Satterlee reflects on business from a biblical worldview. The author summarizes the different aspects or perspectives when looking at business from this worldview.