I’m stuck on a Computer Science question and need an explanation.
Note : Need Original work as paper will be processed via Turnitin
- Congratulations are in order, your company’s network is up and running and everything seems to be working great.
- Now, you have been given a key task, the CTO is due to retire from ACME, Inc. and you are on the finalist list for your excellent work.
- The CEO has decided that he wants a forward thinking individual in the CTO spot, so he has asked the finalist to provide him a report.
- The report, which should be in a Word document, is your vision for the Network in 1 year, 3 years, and 5 years down the road. Some of the items to include are listed below.
- What is the expected lifespan of our current network (hint: the one you have worked on the past few weeks)?
- What is the standard lifespan for networks?
- What upgrades would you do at each of the intervals listed?
- What technologies should we be aware of coming down the pipeline?