I need support with this Health & Medical question so I can learn better.
Interview someone from a different cultural background than your own to learn how his or her culture:
- Perceives illness, including the meaning, causes, and treatment,
- Views both acute and chronic illnesses.
- Determine how his or her culture tends to view nurses.
- Discuss how the perceptions of the interviewee influence his or her health behavior, including when he or she seeks help and the type of practitioner he or she consults.
- From your perspective of a nurse, describe how his or her perceptions differ from your professional perspectives.
APA format and also add the reference page