Week 10 Discussion
“Time for Reflection” Please respond to the following:
The globalization debate raises several key issues about future work force trends and America;’s ability to stay competitive. Looking forward to the year 2028, predict the impact of globalization on the wages and incomes of workers here in the US. Do you think we should have a “living wage” in this country, and do you think such a wage would make the US more competitive against our economic rivals (the EU, China, etc,)?
Assignment 5: Policy Analysis Paper
Due Week 10 and worth 220 points
In this assignment, you will create a practical and professional document that will represent the level of work that is expected from modern professional policy analysts. Use the information from the worksheet you completed for Assignment 4 to build on for this assignment.
Use the Internet and Strayer databases to research the global / international issue or challenge selected in Assignment 4 and locate professional viewpoints on the topic.
There should be seven (7) main sections to the Policy Analysis Paper:
- Problem definition
- Issue analysis
- Proposed solutions
- Strategic recommendations
- Weaknesses and limitations
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
Note: You may add sections or subsections to your Policy Analysis Paper. You may include tables and charts in the page length.
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Select one (1) real-world policy issue and provide a description of the issue.
- Analyze the major costs and major benefits of the issue.
- Recommend three (3) courses of action.
- Provide at least three to five (3-5) reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references (no more than one  used previously), published within the last five (5) years that support the paper’s claims.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.