I need an explanation for this Health & Medical question to help me study.
- Write a cover letter to the client.
- Submit a draft of your Organizational Consulting Draft Report. It should be a total of 18–25 pages. Use APA, 6th edition style. Include the following parts:
- Title page
- Table of contents
- Reference list
- The body of the report should have the following components:
- Contents and organization of the report
- Executive summary
- Introduction to the organization or sector
- Entry, informal data collection, microdiagnosis, and contracting: Describe the issue or opportunity that served as a starting point for your work with the client. Include the identification of diagnosis and all objectives.
- Human subject protection: Describe the measures you put in place to ensure that your client system and project participants were protected from undue harm during your interactions with them and in your written reports.
- Action phase: Emphasis how you facilitated this phase and how you employed appreciative inquiry, action research, and process consultation values.
- Facilitation of the reflection phase: Using the “What? So What? Now What?” model, describe the new knowledge created and employ the values of action research, process consultation, and appreciative inquiry.
- Evaluation of your consulting and project results: Include how you closed the consulting project with your client.
- Appendix A: A scanned letter of intent
- Appendix B: Abridged Institutional Review Board (IRB) application