Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the proposal adequacy checklist for organizing a proposal, and summarize the intrinsic value of two (2) of the suggestions on the checklist. Prepare and articulate an argument in support of your position.
- Debate whether or not the offeree should let an offerorâ€™s mistake within a proposal go uncorrected, even if such action would cause the offeror to withstand a loss. Suggest one (1) judicial remedy available to the offeror to prevent his / her loss. Provide an argument in support of your position.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Distinguish between the various types of contracts and considerations for use.
- Explain how to use the administrative and judicial processes available for contract dispute resolution.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in procurement and contract law.
- Write clearly and concisely about procurement and contract law using correct grammar and mechanics.