1. Compare and contrast the complimentary modality with traditional interventions
2. Discuss the benefits and risks of both the traditional and the complementary/integrative intervention.
3. Ascertain how you can combine traditional and holistic interventions/modalities to achieve optimal client outcomes in practice.
4. Contact, interview a qualified practitioner of the chosen modality. Experience the modality yourself.
5. The paper is to be written in APA style. The length is to be a minimum of 5 pages including the face page, abstract and reference not more than 5 years
EVALUATION OF UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARLY PAPER CRITERIA
1. Includes purpose in introduction.
2. Paper is logically arranged with introduction,
body, and summary.
3. Subsections and paragraphs reflect the main
4. Transitions occur between thoughts.
Literacy and Style
1. Uses professional vocabulary.
2. Uses correct grammar, spelling, punctuation,
3. Maintains economy of expression.
1. Title page is correct.
2. Page numbering is accurate.
3. Page header is appropriate.
4. Citation of references in text is correct.
• Direct quotes
5. Reference list follows APA format.
• Citations in text are included on
• Reference list citations are included in
Eliopoulos, C. (2017). Invitation to Holistic Health: A Guide to Living a Balanced Life 4th
ed. Burlington, M.A. Jones and Bartlett Learning. 1284105482