[WLO: 2] [CLO: 4]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Week 5 Final Project. You should also read the Dangremond and Romano book chapters, the Goetghebeur & Cellier and Mallinson & O’Hanlon articles. This week you will submit your topic for the Week 5 Final Project. Please review the Week 5 Final Project directions and prepare a two- to three-page paper that describes your topic for this paper. You will need to justify how this project will support what you have learned throughout your degree program. If you are choosing a service-learning project be very clear on what your final project will include.and the
In your paper,
- Describe your research or service-learning project.
- Justify how the project supports what you have learned throughout your degree program.
The Topic Paper assignment
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least one scholarly resource.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.