I’m studying for my Nursing class and need an explanation.
Chronic kidney disease is a gradual loss of kidney function. In this assignment, you will explore this disease in more detail using the scenario below.
You are a healthcare provider who is preparing to meet with a patient who has recently been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease. You are tasked with explaining this disease and its treatment options to your patient.
To complete this assignment, do the following:
- Research this disease using a minimum of 2 source(s). You can use your textbook for one of the sources. Choose the remaining sources from the GALE Virtual Reference Library provided on the Structure and Function of the Human Body library guide page.
- In a minimum of 2 pages (not counting the references page), address the following:
- Explain how chronic kidney disease develops and the potential causes.
- Describe the treatment options that exist.
- Include a references page at the end of your document, formatted using the APA guidelines, that lists your research sources.