For this case study, you will need to address the following:
- Imagine yourself as the manager of a struggling local suburban regional shopping mall. What do you think the mall should do to improve its performance?
- What shopping trends do you foresee over the next 10 years? How might these trends affect suburban regional shopping malls?
- What new retail concepts can you identify? How might you learn about more? What strategies do you suggest for learning about new retail concepts? (Perreault, Cannon, & McCarthy, 2021)
- For each prompt, please include evidence to support your position. You may find it helpful to review Module 1 when you complete this assignment.
The body of your APA-formatted case study must be at least 500 words. An abstract is not required. Do not use first or second person pronouns in your paper. Your report should include a cover page, cited references, and must include the following:
- Introduction: The introduction should introduce the topic to readers or provide enough background information so readers can understand the context of the paper. Although introductions should be included, do not use the heading, “Introduction.” The beginning is assumed to be the introduction.
- Content: The content should address each question with thoughtful, in-depth consideration reflecting both proper use of course terminology and additional original thought. Include a descriptive heading for each of the three primary questions. Do not use the questions themselves as headings.
- Conclusion: The conclusion should revisit key points or perhaps discuss future implications of the topics discussed in the paper. Using the heading “Conclusion” signals to readers that the document is ending.
Perreault, W. D. Jr., Cannon, J. P., & McCarthy, E. J. (2021). Instructor’s manual to accompany Essentials of marketing: A marketing strategy planning approach 17th edition. McGraw-Hill
This assignment requires a file upload submission (Links to an external site.). After you have reviewed the assignment instructions and rubric, as applicable, complete your submission by selecting the Submit Assignment button next to the assignment title.
This assignment is worth 130 points toward your final grade and will be graded using the Case Study Rubric. Please use it as a guide toward the successful completion of this assignment.
**IMPORTANT: A strong marketing foundation must serve as the basis for your decisions and recommendations. Evidence must be included to support your chosen directions. Your ideas may appear great, but without supporting evidence, from a grading perspective, your ideas will earn little to no credit.