School Improvement Paradigms
Watch the following videos:
- 5 Keys To Social and Emotional Learning Success.
- How a Longer School Day Can Improve Academics
- Finland’s Formula for School Success (Education Everywhere Series)
- Four Keys To College and Career Readiness: Dr. David T. Conley
- Real-World Internships Lead To College and Career Readiness
- Improvement plan for schools (Education Everywhere Series)
Select two or three principles for improving schools as listed on page 281 of your course text. Design a detailed plan for implementing and supporting those principles, per policy and program adoption, within a district or school. Be sure to provide evidence/examples of best practice strategies from scholarly sources. Your paper must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including the required title and reference pages). You must cite at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text both with in-text citations and on the reference page. Your paper and references must be formatted using APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.