Refer to the University of Phoenix Material: Learning Team Final Project document for instructions on completing your Learning Team final project assignment. The Learning Team Final Project includes deliverables in Weeks 2 and 3, as well as the final project due in Week 5.
Finalize the Learning Team Paper and Presentation.
- Analyze peer-reviewed articles related to emotion-based persuasive advertising and content analysis.
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper by addressing the following:
- What theories have been used in peer-reviewed research when investigating emotion-based persuasive messages?
- What has peer-reviewed research revealed about the implications of emotion-based persuasive messages?
- What type of research methods have been used in peer-reviewed research related to emotion-based persuasive advertising? Why do you believe these research methods were chosen?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using content analysis for emotion-based persuasive messages in online advertising?
- Where did your team members agree and disagree on coding and analysis, and why?
- What final conclusions and implications would you draw about your content analysis findings?
- What additional specific research questions and hypotheses might you propose to uncover what you do not know about emotion-based persuasive messages in online advertising?
Reference at least 6 peer-reviewed sources per team member in your research for this assignment.