begin writing a 3–4 page rough draft of the body paragraphs of your research paper, which should have a clear focus, problems and solutions, and reliable/scholarly sources as support. You should currently have a good supply of research notes to bring into each of your arguments. Be sure your rough draft includes the following:
- An introduction that has been revised based on prior feedback
- Body paragraphs organized around focused analysis and supporting evidence for each of the key points that you are researching
- In-text citations and a reference page to document sources being used
Ties into this assignment:
Your supervisor informs you that each criminal justice agency in your community has to develop a new crime fighting strategy for the coming fiscal year that must be based on a crime causation explanation to be presented to the city council for funding your department. Using the library and other available resources, prepare a brief summary of a policy linked to a theory that you would proposed.
In your response, please address the following:
- The purpose of the policy
- The theory guiding your policy
- Anticipated benefits
- Benefits and disadvantages of your policy
- The implementation plan
When commenting to other students’ posts, consider the following:
- Do you agree with the viability of their policy?
- Do you see any additional advantages or disadvantages to their policy?