I’m studying for my Writing class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
The child care facility environment will influence child–child, child–adult, and child–material interactions. Every aspect of the facility’s design deserves attention. The building, playgrounds, and learning materials and equipment that teachers and caregivers use in their work with children must, above all, be safe and in good repair. When selecting furnishings, materials, and equipment, care should be taken to make the environment convenient, beautiful, and full of interesting and sometimes unexpected details. The learning environment has a significant impact on the quality of children’s experiences in the program and requires purposeful planning and evaluation. Additionally, learning extends from the classroom into the outdoors. For that reason, creating and evaluating outdoor environments require an equal amount of consideration. Playground equipment and arrangement must, above all, be safe. When carefully planned and constructed, playgrounds have the opportunity to enhance children’s learning across many developmental domains in unique ways.
pick one infant, toddler, or preschooler classroom and put what picture you use
- Review the environment, with attention to the following: (Reviewing pictures of the facility is an option if you are unable to physically do so)
- The use of color
- The use of natural and artificial light
- The perception of clutter
- Wall coverings used
- Floor covering(s) used
- Types of learning centers available
- Materials available in learning centers
- Write a one-to two-page narrative that addresses
- Three recommendations for improvement.
- Three strengths of the classroom design based on the categories identified above.
- Why and how you think these recommendations and strengths should be improved.
The Environment Evaluation paper
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the