THIS WILL HELP TO Answers to the questions-
1. According to my group, our research question is the “Effects of exercise on clients with mental health disorders”. The PICO format ,
The PICO Question is based on your Group Research Paper. P-Clients with Mental Health Conditions I- Effects of exercise O- the outcome may be physiologic and psychologic – BMI, weight, level of symptoms, well-being, QoL, etc.
2. The purpose of this paper is to identify the search strategies used to identify a primary research study on my topic.
3. The term I used to search for my article is “exercise and mental health”
4. The Chamberlain Library database I used was “CINAHL Complete”
5. The research articles that was available to answer my group research question was 2,921
6. For refinement decision, I did not have to change anything.
7. For picking my final article, the first thing I did was to limit my publication date between the last 5 years, I also centered my major headings on exercise and mental health In order to be more specific.
8. FOR LEVEL OF EVIDENDE – use the article
9. Study type is quantitative study (***CHECK THE “METHOD” in the article**)
Level of Evidence: Evidence Level Pyramid
10. Identify and describe the level of evidence based on Evidence Level/Hierarchy Pyramid
11. Refers to Handout (Quick Guide to Designs in an Evidence Hierarchy)
12. Summarize your overall article search processes/procedures.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT A PAPER ABOUT THE ARTICLE IT IS MOSTLY ABOUT HOW I RESEARCH THE ARITCLE AND I ALREADY GAVE THE ANSWERS.
USE THE SAMPLE AS A GUIDE AS WELL. THANK YOU