Please watch the following videos,
07.11 Video 01 Dixie Drain_ Introduction (3m 53s)
07.11 Video 02 Dixie Drain_ Overview In Office (13m 57s)
07.11 Video 03 Dixie Drain_ Intake and ponds (16m 14s)
07.11 Video 04 Dixie Drain_ Drying beds, pond and Injection area (9m 54s)
Please answer the following questions,
- On the way out to the facility we stopped by Mason Creek. What was the situation that was demonstrated by Mason Creek in relationship to a TMDL?
- What is the chemical that is being used to treat the phosphorous at the facility and how much was being used daily?
- At the intake a new mechanical feature has been added. What is that feature and down the road how might that feature help with the requirement for phosphorus removal?
- Why were they spraying water on the outlet water from the facility?
- What materials are moved to the drying bed area?
- How is the dredge operated to remove the materials from the bottom of the pond?
- What about the facility did you find most interesting?