I’m stuck on a Writing question and need an explanation.
I have attached the memo and I would need to answer 3 questions. I have attached the topics for this week for the questions and also my resume for 3rd question
Topic for this week
Even though millions of people use the Web every day, many companies have found ways to personalize their interfaces with individual customers. That is a remarkable feat when you think about it. The Internet has unbundled the information about products and services from the actual products and services. Shopping for a car today is different, as opposed to how it might have been ten years ago. Unbundling of information is disrupting traditional business models in an interesting way.
The most striking aspect is that mobile phones are predicted to become the most common Internet access device vs. traditional desktop or laptop computers. What are the implications to both businesses and consumers of this trend?
Objectives of the week:
- What are the unique features of e-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods?
- What are the principal e-commerce business and revenue models?
- How has e-commerce transformed marketing?
- How has e-commerce affected business-to-business transactions?
- What is the role of m-commerce in business, and what are the most important m-commerce applications?
- What issues must be addressed when building an e-commerce Web site?
- What is the role of knowledge management and knowledge management programs in business?
- What types of systems are used for enterprise-wide knowledge management and how do they provide value for businesses?
- What are the major types of knowledge work systems and how do they provide value for firms?
- What are the business benefits of using intelligent techniques for knowledge management?