Week Three Assignment: Disordered Party (chapter 9-12 in text book)
There are two parts to this assignment:
1. Meeting and diagnosing the guests of an imagined party (10 points)
Meet and Diagnose:
1. The invitation contains a description and picture of each guest.
2. Each guest has some type of personality disorder (must be a personality disorder).
3. Read over the descriptions carefully as your task is to try and diagnose each guest.
4. After reading the material, SEE ATTACHED WORD DOC called “party guest diagnosis.”
5. Fill out your diagnosis sheet and submit the completed form
You must submit your diagnoses before participating in the discussion. You will receive one point for each correct diagnosis.
Click on the links below to view documents.
· Party Guest Diagnosis – Word Document (11 KB)
· You Are Invited to Disorderd Party – Word Document (1.74 MB)