I don’t understand this Management question and need help to study.
Reflect on the after readings Chapter 15: Finishing the Project and Realizing the Benefits. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Give two examples of why a project might be terminated early for cause and two examples of why a project might be terminated early for convenience.
- Imagine you are creating a lessons learned database for a recent project you have completed. What would you list as your top issues? Your top successes
- The sponsor of a large multi-phased project you are managing suddenly decides to terminate the project early. How do you respond? How and when do you notify your team members?
- Provide a min. of 500 words of reply.
- Must utilize the required textbook when completing the post.
- Must list all references and cite your source(s) within the body of the initial post.
- Every sentence with material from an outside source must be cited. Just putting a citation at the end of a paragraph or the entire post is not accurate.
- Citations must contain the page number on which you located the information. For our textbook material from page 15 would appear as (Kloppenborg et al. 2019, p 15)
- Initial post must utilize a narrative form. Use paragraphs. Do not use bullet points or provide lists.