I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Reflect on the after readings Chapter 14: Determining Project Progress and Results. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- In your opinion, under what conditions should the sponsor approve a project change, and when is it okay for the project manager to authorize a change? Give an example of each.
- Give specific examples of risks on a project that are within the team’s control, partially within the team’s control, and outside the team’s control. Tell how you would deal with each.
- Provide a min. of 500 words of reply.
- Must utilize the required textbook when completing the post.
- Must list all references and cite your source(s) within the body of the initial post.
- Every sentence with material from an outside source must be cited. Just putting a citation at the end of a paragraph or the entire post is not accurate.
- Citations must contain the page number on which you located the information. For our textbook material from page 15 would appear as (Kloppenborg et al. 2019, p 15)
- Initial post must utilize a narrative form. Use paragraphs. Do not use bullet points or provide lists.