I’m studying and need help with a English question to help me learn.
1. watch at least two peers’ videos and post thoughtful questions related to the content and conclusions of their study. Your instructor may assign you specific peers to review. Otherwise, select at least two peers to review (do not pose the same questions to both peers).
- You must ask 3 thoughtful questions of each peer.
- Keep in mind that this is not a peer review of the presentation, although positive feedback is encouraged when appropriate. Your goal is to ask your peers questions that dig deeper into their problem and their proposed solution.
- Your questions may address some of the following topics: research sources, perspectives, the proposed solution, and obstacles related to the solutions.
2. No later than Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time), you must formally address the questions posed by at least two peers and/or the instructor (address a total of 6 questions) in which you must cite evidence from your presentation/final paper using APA Style.