I’m studying for my Management class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Dissemination of Knowledge” Please respond to the following:
- Select either direct or indirect dissemination of information and knowledge. Using three (3) of the six (6) basic elements, (i.e., the source, the recipient, the relationship between them, the knowledge to be transferred, the method of transfer, and the organizational context within which transfer occurs), suggest one (1) problem that may occur in each element. Justify your response.
- Compare and contrast the major similarities and difference between tacit and explicit knowledge. Then, determine the two (2) most effective and the two (2) most ineffective dissemination mechanisms in a virtual learning environment for each type of knowledge. Justify your response.
- Learning, Social and Control, and Psychological Functions” Please respond to the following:
- Select one (1) work-related activity in which you have participated (either a successful or failed performance), and decide whether or not debriefing could have been an effective tool to improve the performance. Next, determine one (1) learning function from the activity, and provide at least one (1) example of the learning function.
- Imagine that your organization has expanded into a new country requiring several employees to live there for the duration of their employment. Create one (1) social and control function to assist the expatriate’s experience then suggest a systematic approach using one (1) psychological function to share with future expatriates. Justify your response. Note: You may reference any country of your choosing in your response.
- Training and Organizational Learning” Please respond to the following:
- Give your opinion on the major difference(s) between training and organizational learning. Next, outline a plan to transition an organization with which you are familiar from learning “in” the organization to learning “by” the organization. Defend the core reasons why you believe the plan would be effective.
- Create a model to transition an organization through the following four (4) phases of learning: individual, group, intergroup, and finally, ongoing learning. Provide at least one (1) example of the type(s) of learning activities that would occur in each phase of your model.