Can you help me understand this Writing question?
- Every day we see more and more impact locally from international business decisions. In your community, how do you see one or more of the international business strategies of franchising, management contracts, and e-business changing how local businesses conduct business? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each of those entities in your local business community.
- As you learned more and more about the complexity of the HRM role, what do you view as the most challenging aspect of HRM in the international context? How do you view the impact of expatriates on your role in HRM?
- Discuss how expatriates experience reverse culture shock in the repatriation process. What can companies do to help expatriates continue to be part of their home communities? If you were going through the repatriation process, what would you want the company to do for you and your family
- Part I: If you were to go work overseas, what have you learned from this course that would help you be a better business person in a foreign country?
- Part II: In your new position as a manager in a foreign nation, what systems will you want to put in place to make you more effective and enhance productivity? How will you respond when there is a small clash between your personal values and the cultural values of your new home?