Family in Later Life Recommendations
The next step in the multidisciplinary approach is to develop recommendations based on the synthesis and analysis of your family in later life interview results completed in Unit 5. In the synthesis and analysis, you identified some common issues. Now, from the view of a human service and public service leader, complete the following in a 1,250-word paper:
- Create recommendations to facilitate the quality of life for families in later life. Address the issues you identified in your Unit 5 assignment, along with these:
- Physiological, psychological, sociological, and cultural aspects.
- Formal and informal caregiving.
- Living arrangements.
- Productivity and retirement.
- Death and dying.
- Predict the effect of these recommendations on the families in later life.
- Determine the impact of the social, political, and environmental aspects on the families based on the predictions you made in your Unit 5 assignment, and describe the impact in detail.
- Support your recommendations and the impact of those recommendations with reference to the course materials, the Riverbend City family, and current professional research and theory.
Use APA style and formatting for your paper.