Assignment 2: Witnesses
Various sources require different methods of acquiring information. Create a 3- to 5-slide PowerPoint presentation answering the following questions. Be sure to follow APA format and style and use at least one reliable resource.
- Identify the methods of acquiring information from a complainant or witness.
- Discuss various methods of obtaining information from reluctant or fearful victims or witnesses.
- What is the primary function of hypnosis and what should investigators do with information obtained through hypnosis?
- Your 3-slide requirement is excluding your introduction and reference slides.
- Use 1 basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.