Help me study for my Computer Science class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Course Name: Information Systems Infrastructure
Workplace: My Role is Data Analayst
- Extensively worked on Agile/Agile Scrum methodology throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for thoroughly testing in order to meet the business requirement.
- Tested several MicroStrategy Reports for data quality, fonts, headers, footers, and cosmetics.
- Responsible for Creating and managing reports in MicroStrategy and workflows in Alteryx in order to validate the data against the dashboard.
- Expertise in using MicroStrategy Desktop for testing the facts, attributes, hierarchies, reports, filters, metrics and templates.
- Right after the sprint meeting, I used to write my own test cases for each story where I used to review and discuss it with the broader team.
- After reviewing my test cases I used to take inputs from the team and if needed I used to make necessary changes to my test cases and used to implement in my testing. This is how I managed to cover more than 90% of my test scenarios.
- All my tasks were completed on time. If there are any backlogs they are carried over to the following sprint. In my process of testing, if I find any bugs or issues, ServiceNow incidents were logged and discussed in the stand-up meetings. Once the sprint is completed, we used to take part in Sprint retrospective meetings to discuss What went well, what didn’t and what needs to be improved.
- As part of my validation, I used to validate the code on all the data available for me, using Alteryx workflows, Spark Scala code that I have developed are as per the requirements this has given confidence to my scrum team. I used to perform End to end testing before the product goes live and used to review with my manager’s and ETL Team
- Describe the course description?
- List outcomes from your course: List the outcomes (objectives) as written in the above-mentioned course?
- Apply your Work Experience to the course: Correlate your job responsibilities with the course and outcomes listed above.