Conduct research on Jack the Ripper, and then answer the following questions:
- When were the murders committed?
- How many victims?
- What similarities did the victims have?
- What differences did the victims have?
- What evidence was collected at the crime scene?
- What other evidence was found?
- Who were the suspects and how were they chosen to be suspects?
- What was law enforcement’s theory?
- What kind of serial killer was he or she?
- What, if any, were their signatures?
- What were their motivations for killing?
After reviewing the details of the case, write a brief summary that explains who you think the killer was, and why.
Length: 1-page FAQ and 1-page summary
References: a minimum of two resources
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect doctoral-level writing and APA standards.