I need support with this Spanish question so I can learn better.
COMPOSICIÓN – español 1120
Melanys Torres, you will write an original composition to introduce yourself using vocabulary and grammar structures from the book appropriate to our class l level. Use the following questions to guide your writing. You ARE NOT to write it with bullet points answering the questions. Instead, this has to be in a paragraph format. Like writing your profile and proudly showing what you can say in Spanish.
You must provide an original title and include the following:
- Describe yourself by stating your name, saying where you are from and including at least seven adjectives (physical appearance and of personality).
- Say how old you are. In what year were you born? (write the year in digits and write the words in parentheses)
- In what day of the week were you born? Does it happen to be your favorite day? If not, which one is it?
- What is your favorite month, season and color?
- Do you work? Say what you are studying for, using the expression “Quiero ser….” (what you want to become).
- Mention the activities you practice in your spare time that you do on a regular basis. Which one is your favorite? When do you usually do it?
- Using “Gustar” and verbs from chapters two, three and four, mention three activities that you like to do and one that you don’t.
- Complete the following sentences saying true statements that describe you: Tengo…., quiero…, necesito…, deseo….
- So far, what is your favorite word of the Spanish language?
- What is one song in Spanish that you really like?
- Do you use apps for studying Spanish? (If you don’t use any, research and find out which ones are available and which one you could use to help you practice)