1) Minimum 4 full pages ( Part 1: minimum 3 pages; part 2: 1 page Total 4 pages)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 6 references not older than 5 years ( minimum 3 references per part)
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the three parts of this question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Q 1. According to WHO (2012) Health is XXXX
Q 2. The Mandely model is XXXXX
Q1. According to Smith (2018) the XXXX
Q 2. Aging is XXXXX
Part 1: community nursing (3 pages)
- Discuss the power of nursing to influence and change health policy.
- Mention and discuss current health policy issues.
- Describe and discuss the organization of the public health care system at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Analyze the influence of socio-cultural, political, economic, ethical, and religious factors that influence the health and culturally diverse individuals, groups, and communities.
Part 2: complementary and alternative nursing (1 page)
1. What are the common uses of this herb?
2. Mention possible contraindications.
3. Mention two studies on Bilberry and indicate the purpose of each study
4. Mention and discuss results of it.