commentaries (600 word minimum) that discuss concepts from the readings, discussions and lectures. The briefs are opinion pieces, “big ideas,” similar to Op-Ed articles found in major periodicals or blogs. The briefs are not meant to merely summarize the assigned readings. Rather, writer should reference the readings, discussions, and lectures and construct arguments and positions concerning the topics. The Written Commentaries must reference at least 2 of the readings.
- Should be typed and proof read;
- Should demonstrate the understanding of the assigned material;
- Should demonstrate the ability to write critically about the topics covered;
- Criterion for grading the Commentaries include:
- Understanding of the reading(s)
- Interpretation of the reading(s)
- Supporting claims/ opinions with evidence
- The commentary fell within the required length.
Read the reading I upload and write the commentaries. 600 word minimum, Need work cite both reading.