I’m trying to learn for my Mathematics class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
In this discussion, you will explore systems and approaches used to solve equations.
Step 1: Respond to the following:
In this module, you have studied several different methods for solving a system of equations. Specifically, you should be familiar with graphing, substitution, elimination-by-addition, matrix approach, and Cramer’s rule. Answer the following questions about these methods to create your post:
- Is there a method that you feel is best for certain types of systems? What is it and what type of systems do you think it is best used for?
- What is your favorite method to use to solve systems of equations? Why is it your favorite?
- What is your least favorite method and why?
- -Posts well developed answers that fully addresses and develops all aspects of the concept
- -Posts factually correct, reflective and substantive contribution; advances discussion.
- -Uses references to literature, readings, or personal experience to support comments