Choose five (5) incidents, with at least two from Maryland, and label each as a routine or a critical incident
Answer the following questions:
- What was the nature and cause of the incident?
- Who were the responders to the incident and how did they overcome the incident?
- How long did it take to respond and recover from the incident?
- Who was affected by the incident? Local residents, business, community, state, nation, world?
- Did the incident attract a media response and if so, was the media localized, national, or global?
- Do you feel the response was a success or needed improvement? Why?
Format consistent with APA