I don’t know how to handle this Chemistry question and need guidance.
Categorize the following formulas into the following, and fill out the attached chart below as directed:
- Ionic or molecular compounds
- Molecular compounds: Are there any prefixes needed? List on the chart.
- Ionic compounds: Which ones need Roman numerals? Why?
- On the chart, indicate which ones have polyatomic ion. Are they cations or anions?
- Are there any acids or bases? Mark the chart.
- Are the acids binary acids or oxyacid? Mark the chart.
- Check the box if you have a strong acid or a strong base.
Why do you think it is important to understand how to write formulas? How will this knowledge help you in your healthcare career?
Click here to access chart.