This case is in the textbook on page 473.
This case takes a “horizontal” slice through a number of coexistent issues. As a result, the challenge is “knowing where to start” – just as it is in real organizations – and this requires detective work. For your understanding, appendix B is per-boarded for your review, of the organization chart (see Appendix B) to show the relationship between the EIP program, the lines of business and the IT function.
The Case Study should be seven to nine well-written pages with at least 5 Professional Refererences.
- Propose an organizational structure for the IT department that you feel would support the transformation of AgCredit into a process-centric organization.
- Outline a project selection process for AgCredit to ensure alignment with the enterprise business vision.
- How should Manley “make the case” for SOA to ensure that the executive team at AgCredit buys in?
- What new internal IT capabilities will have to be developed in order to create an IT department to support AgCredit’s future business architecture?
- What aspects of IT governance do you think would be important in supporting this transformation?
All answers to the questions should be well-written and well-thought out. Your submission should also include two to three well-written paragraphs providing a strategic view. Your submission must support the Case Study with Research
Please follow this rubric for case study and meet the following criteria:
Organization – strive for well-developed paragraphs, smooth transitions between paragraphs, and ideas focused on a central theme.
Development – strive for ideas focused on a central theme and all ideas clearly presented.
Conventions – strive for no errors in sentence structure (capitalization, grammar, presentation and general structure.) APA Style – strive for correct cover page, in text citations, format and reference page have no errors.