I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
The Capital One Financial Story (Exercise 4.1)
Read the “The Capital One Financial Story” case study in the Managing Organizational Change textbook. Write an essay that addresses the following:
- The “built-to-change” model has been promoted as desirable for most, if not all, organizations. Describe the advantages for an organization. Be specific.
- Describe the disadvantages for an organization. Be specific.
- From the perspective of an individual employee, contrast the advantages and disadvantages of working for a “built-to-change” organization.
- From the perspective of an individual employee, describe the potential disadvantages of working for a built-to-change organization.
- Evaluate whether the “built-to-change” model is right for all organizations today or not.
The length and formatting requirements are as follows:
- Your paper must be 3 to 4 pages in length, excluding the cover and references pages.