Request: The attached file contains the case study and the full request.There are 4 questions which need to be answered in reference to the case and based on an extensive research ,each of them to be answered in 1000 words/ question, APA, double spaced. The work needs to contain an appendix with relevant figures/tables to support the statements in this case study. The following represents the questions based on the attached case:
1. Carry out a critical evaluation of the benefits, costs, and risks associated with doing business in Vietnam. (1000 words)
2. Lyft has narrowed down its entry mode (into Vietnam) to three options: licensing, a joint venture with a host country firm or setting up a wholly owned subsidiary in Vietnam. Critically evaluate these three options. Which one would you recommend? (1000 words)
3. Use the Geert Hofstede framework on international workplace culture to compare and contrast the cultures of USA and Vietnam. Discuss how cultural differences would influence business/management practices. (1000 words)
4. Debate the relative merits of fixed and floating exchange rate regimes. From the perspective of Lyft, critically appraise the most criterial in the choice between systems. (1000 words)
- STRUCTURE FOR EACH QUESTION (4 QUESTIONS IN TOTAL) SHOULD BE: INTRODUCTION, MAIN BODY, CONCLUSION (1000 WORDS EACH WITH -/+10% PERMISSIBLE)
- EACH QUESTION SHOULD HAVE MINIMUM OF 6 REFERENCES
- REFERENCES, FIGURES, TABLES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN tHE WORD COUNT.
- INCLUDE DATA ON VIETNAM, EG FROM FINANCIAL TIMES, ECONOMIST, OR OTHER RELIABLE SOURCES -AND REFERENCE IT
- AVOID USING BULLET-POINTS.
- USE THE APA 6TH REFERENCING METHOD (SAME ATTACHMENT AS OTHER ASSIGNMENT)
- A CASE ANALYSIS IS NOT A CONCEPTUAL EXPLANATION OR DISCUSSION SO DO NOT SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON CONCEPTUAL EXPLANATION, INSTEAD YOUR FOCUS SHOULD BE ON HOW THE CONCEPTS ARE USED TO ANALYSE THE CASE EVENTS AND REACH EVALUATIVE JUDGMENTS.
- DEMONSTRATION OF CRITICAL THINKING AND DEPTH OF UNDERSTANDING OF THE KEY ISSUES RAISED IN THE CASE IS ESSENTIAL FOR GOOD SCORE.
- ALWAYS DRAW ON EVIDENCE FROM THE CASE TO SUPPORT YOUR ANALYSIS AND CONCLUSIONS. USING EVIDENCE WITHOUT ANALYSIS WILL AMOUNT TO DESCRIBING WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE CASE AND WILL NOT GAIN MANY MARKS.