I need support with this Business question so I can learn better.
Your essay must follow APA format, include a minimum of 1,200 words, and 3 scholarly resources.
- Why is corporate governance an important concern for companies that are pursuing the social responsibility approach? How does it improve or change the nature of executive and managerial decision making?
- What characteristics of the board of directors usually lead to effective corporate governance? List and explain challenges that have contributed to the cause of corporate governance failures.
- What is the rationale for government to regulate the activities of businesses? How is our economic and social existence shaped by government regulations?
- Compare the costs and benefits of regulation. In your opinion, do the benefits outweigh the costs or vice versa? What are the advantages and disadvantages of deregulation?
2. Name three tools that businesses can utilize to impact government and public policy. What are the strengths and weaknesses of these approaches? Write 250 words and 2 scholarly sources………